To assess whether you are in need of interpersonal training in Adelaide, please answer the following questions:
1. How are you preventing crime in Adelaide?
2. How are you supporting courtesy and humour in Adelaide?
3. How have you been improving quality of life in Adelaide?
4. How have you provided services as a personal trainer, a mentor or some sort of therapist, advisor or consultant?
5. How can you prove you are neither rudely authoritarian nor unacceptably lax in your interpersonal approach?
6. What have been your most worthy contributions to the Adelaide community?
7. What do you believe it is your duty to reveal to the public about top secret Adelaide?
8. How do you express courtesy and humour in Adelaide?
9. What have been your most valuable contributions to amusing Adelaide?
10. What has been your prior interpersonal training in relation to leading from Adelaide?
11. Do you consider yourself to be one of the scholars of Adelaide?
12. Do you consider yourself to be an enlightened leader of online Adelaide?
Once you have answered those questions, as accurately as possible, mainly for your own benefit as a person of moral integrity, will you be interested in answering a few more?