Here are the basic rules to be followed by everyone within Villa Twaklinilkawt:
1. Fairness must be maintained at all times
2. Fair rules are not to be broken
3. When people interpret a rule unfairly, it is necessary break that rule by creating a fairer, less ambiguous one.
What are your rules for curing societal epidemics?
Whether you participated in the recent South Australian State Election Mental Health Forum, or not, are you ready for the Australian Federal Election Mental Health Forum?
Do you believe the rules for the two forums should be similar or changed in some way?
How many people do you believe should be eligible to participate in the federal forum?
How do you tell the difference between personal details, professional details and political details?
The political discourse of the forum will be guided by the rules composed by the senior, ethereal creative and enlightened leadership ensemble of the Mozarty Party.
How will you approach the task of interpreting the Mozarty Party rules of political discourse?
The mission of the Mozarty Party is to create and maintain world peace
and universal prosperity through the development and maintenance of enlightened democracies, euphonious
relationships and the harmonious interplay of beauty, understanding and
Rules are often easier to understand and uphold when their context is appropriately acknowledged and appreciated.
Until the second decade of the 21st century, the Mozarty Party was not digitally or physically involved in election campaigns, anywhere at all in the world of ordinary mortals. Then, after great success with online election campaign performances in Australia during 2010, the party went global in 2011.
You may wish to join the Mozarty Party today and share its light, delightful and
enlightened approach to politics, justice and world peace.
Ethereal, digital, one-star
membership is free of charge though substantial donations are accepted whenever their merits suffice.
As the Mozarty Party is an inclusive, global entity, its team of enlightened leaders will always seek to examine the most
admirable policy compositions, from wherever they arise.
The main questions for this Australian Federal Election Mental Health Forum are as follows:
1. What is mental health in society and how does it relate to mental health care?
2. When has your mental health been compromised and how?
3. What have been your experiences of mental health services?
4. What do you believe to be the gaps between government policies, community practices, mental health legislation and human rights?
5. Have you ever been a lived experience worker?
6. What should be done by the next federal government to address the social and statistical factors associated with poor mental health?
7. How should public, community and private support services for mental wellness in Australia be improved and/or restored?
8. How have you been comparing the mental health policies promised during the 2016 federal election campaign with those likely to be presented at the next federal election?
9. Which political parties have the seemingly most relevant mental health policies at both the state and federal levels at present, and where is the evidence of that relevance?
10. What are your own policy proposals for improving mental health and
wellbeing in Australia, and how have you been attempting to have
those policies implemented by state and federal governments?
11. When rules do not support your mental health, what do you usually do about that situation?
12. If your mission involves the establishment of a more enlightened form of democracy in Australia, what obstacles are already in your way?
Tomorrow, everyone within Villa Twaklinilkawt will be exploring the most enlightened approaches to mental health and
societal wellbeing, not just in Australia but all around the world.
How do you usually compare mental health and societal wellbeing?
Who breaks fair rules and why?
How should state parliaments be expected to work with, or around, the federal approach to mental health?
What should be done about workplace stress as a mental health risk?
What should be done about past and/or present experiences of bullying, including mobbing, particularly as a mental health risk, at any age?
The harmonious interplay of beauty, understanding and magnificence
involves a balanced approach to life and art. The nobility of wisdom is
then allowed to shine logically through the universal, the global, the national
and local contexts simultaneously, in mutually beneficial ways.
What is logically wrong with the current rules you have been experiencing, and how have you been attempting to break them, and replace them?